Atlanta + Houston
WELCOMING FAMILIES TO NEW CONSTRUCTION IN ATLANTA AND HOUSTON
Find, tour, and buy the perfect home for you.
Here at Soho, we combine real estate and mortgage services to help you through the entire journey of buying a new construction property.
We’ll explain the builder list prices
We’ll get everything in writing
We’ll advise on upgrades
We know the builders
We’ll save you time
We can arrange a viewing
We’ll save you hours of time by narrowing down the best new construction and master plan communities in Atlanta and Houston.
We’ll work out the best builders and locations in your desired neighborhood and carry out the legwork on your behalf.
We will be your personal realtor and mentor, asking the important questions and negotiating the best deal to avoid any nasty surprises.
Here at Soho, we believe homeownership is the foundation of generational wealth. We empower first time buyers and investors alike, offering the knowledge and guidance needed to secure a prosperous future.
Our Value to You
- Here at Soho, we combine real estate and mortgage services to help you through the entire journey of buying a new construction property.
- Here at Soho, we are a mortgage broker and realtor, offering you access to a large pool of lenders. This means you can be sure that you’re getting the very best deal and a mortgage loan that suits your personal circumstances.
- Builders often recommend their own preferred mortgage lenders for a variety of reasons. It reduces their costs and helps keep the business—and the profits from that business—in-house. Many even offer you a discount on the price of the property if you use their preferred lender.
- However, the savings that using your builder’s lender nets you might not actually be the best deal when you consider other offers that are on the table
- Builders are not like regular sellers. They are not emotionally attached to the property. They make decisions based on what’s best for their bottom line.
- Here at Soho, we can help you make sure the price you’re paying is not overvalued and that the return on your investment will be good.
- The opportunity to invest in new construction can be an ideal opportunity for some. Before jumping in at the deep end, it’s worth noting that new construction can be a very different experience than purchasing an existing home.
- We are passionate about helping families and individuals start on their wealth path through homeownership
Why Buy New Construction
New Home, New Way of Living
You can personalize finishing details for a look that you truly love, and the need to make upgrades can be pushed aside for years to come. For many, it seems like the ideal scenario, but that is not always the case. The new construction market requires a real estate professional with a specific set of skills to monitor the building process and ensure that the transaction for the client is on-time and on budget.
Real Estate Services For New Construction
Keep in mind that the builder is paying their agent’s salary and that the agent will likely earn a commission from each property they sell. They might not be looking out for your best interests as a result.
The SOHO Experience Is The Difference
- Market Conditions
- Size of Home
- Labor Costs
- Cost of Building Materials
Investing In New Developments Offer A Lot Of Benefits
Modern-style house made with durable materials and advanced technology, with builder’s warranty.
Customizable to turn into a more elegant, comfortable, and functional home for you and your loved ones.
Providing time and money-saving low maintenance advantages to both the homeowner and the environment
You Are In Good Hands With SOHO
Priority– The new construction market requires a real estate professional with a specific set of skills to monitor the building process and ensure that the transaction for the client is on-time and on budget.
Integrity– Purchasing new construction can be more intimidating than buying a resale home and is often more complicated. That’s why we’ll be on hand to ask the important questions and ensure you’re really getting the best deal
Factual– What you see in the show home isn’t always what you’ll get. As experienced new construction realtors, we ask for the basic specification list before we even show you the show home, pointing out everything that would be an upgrade and highlighting the actual costs involved
Efficiency– Our user-friendly document workflow is designed to take the stress out of the application process and cut down on unnecessary paperwork to smooth out the process.
Deliverable– If something is promised, it needs to be followed up and put in writing. Here at Soho, we’ll ensure any assurances or promises are confirmed in writing and do any follow up on your behalf.
$150 Million +
Over 500 +
5 Star Reviews